suffer in silence to make it last.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: poem

Post  DIONASUS on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:27 am

Pain is the thing that never lies.

Slit your wrists and close your eyes.

As the blood flows your life slowly dies.

When you are gone nobody cries.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DIONASUS on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:33 am

As it flows you know it feals good.

Slice abit deeper untill its a flood.

you would watch it forever if only you could.

But sooner or later you must run out of blood.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DIONASUS on Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:25 am

to put my thoughts in ryeming verse, does nothing more than than make things worse,

to end the pain it would be so much quicker, to drown myself with endless liquar,

it is a shame i do not drink, as all i do is continue to think,

the darkest thoughts that have ever been, i see all day in non stop dream

to die i think will bring relief, a chance at last to be at peace

my mind it seems has finialy broken, so i will leave you all with this one last token

enjoy your lives it could be worse, your not the one traveling in a herse.

and so to end my final verse, i say to thee live life with mirth.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DIONASUS on Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:47 am

to sleep to dream to give myself to endless night, to be whole and unbroken.

to spend my eternity dancing between the twilight stars of the heavens above,

to reach out with my very soul to things unseen and undrempt of in life.

to leave this shinning star and planet known as earth to go forth to all creatures among the cosmos and once again find my dear yrska.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DIONASUS on Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:39 am

Sender: [LK] Grimm-Reaper
Date: on 2007-11-22 at 05:36:13
Subject: Nice poem
Dispatch: The only thing that does'nt seem to make sense from your exquisite poem Sarah is to make your suffering last. I can understand self inflicted pain, to test what it's like to feel real physical pain, so that when it's not self inflicted your strong and prepared.
I can understand people not caring, ones you thought were close to you. Forget the past, live in the moment. I can even understand the horror......oh the horror that fascinates humankind, the limits that true horror is pushed by our physche, something that says keep going.
But making your own suffering last I don't understand. You have to release that part of you that suffers and accept your limitations in life, we all have them.
Hey if your going to OD, thats your perogative, thats not what I suggested. You can do what you want with your life, there'd be no guilt on my conscious. Personally, I see plenty to live for. This is a game, and by me suggesting to you to kill yourself is my attempt to make you stop attacking me either by making you laugh, or by being annoyed at the many ways I can suggest to end your life, most people laugh cause it's a game. You have to be mature enough mentally not to do what anyone suggests. You must know right and wrong, there's not going be someone there to tell you all the time. Now people are starting to complain and if I send one more I get kicked out, that makes me want to kill myself that I can't tell people to kill themselves. But I'll probably choose life. Well if you do end your life it would be a shame. Your poetry has potential, the depressing aspect is holding back your creativity however. Good luck.

Chris.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DIONASUS on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:41 pm

This place of twisted dream and reality intermixed into something within a paradox of alterered being.

These new champions of this age fighting on screen instead of feild have forgotten the very meaning of honor the heros of the past fought to death for it seems.

All would do well to remember the Warriors of old who battled beast with sword and fang and other great champions alike In altas of entertainment to the very gods around them in great theatre to all in that time.

What has become of these lost souls ?, are they no more ?

Have the lessons and codes of the past been forgotten so easily ?

When a mans honor was more prescious than his life, when a voe was made and never broken.

Those times may have been recreated in this new realm before us, but alas not the spirit and galantry that was valued above all else.

A knight of old would think of us nothing more than robbers and theives to witness our very actions of this time.

If the souls of the past do return to inherit the bodys and minds of our time then where are the noble ?, where are the brave ?

I pray It cannot be that all is as it seems now, that the fibre of a mans soul is less than what it once was.

I call to you to show yourselves, to join with me and bring back the lost nobility of the past.

Rise up all with surperior moral and valiance of this time and do justice to this realm we live.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DIONASUS on Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:46 pm

Subject: Mensaje de la Dion
Dispatch: Me dijo que le tradujera esto y que se los enviara:
En este lugar des sueños retorcidos y de una realidad ínter mezclada dentro de una paradoja alternativa.

Estos nuevos campeones de esta época, peleando en una pantalla en vez de un campo, han olvidado el verdadero honor del honor de los héroes del pasado que pelearon hasta la muerte por su parecer.

Todos recuerdan bien a los antiguos Guerreros que pelearon contra bestias con espadas y colmillos y otros grandes campeones parecidos en el atlas para el entretenimiento de los mismísimos dioses alrededor de ellos en el gran Teatro de todos los tiempos.

¿Que ha sucedido con estas almas? ¿Existirán aun?

Las lecciones y los códigos del pasado se han olvidado tan fácilmente?

Cuando el honor de un hombre era mas valioso que su vida, cuando un juramento era hecho y nunca era quebrantado.

Aquellos tiempos tal vez ha sido recreado alrededor de nosotros en este nuevo mundo, mas no el espíritu de galantería que era valorado por encima de todo.

Un caballero antiguo al ver nuestras acciones de estos tiempos pensaría que solo somos unos vulgares ladrones.

Si las almas del pasado regresaran a heredar los cuerpos y las mentes de los de este tiempo, ¿serian todos nobles? ¿Serian valientes?

Imploro que no sea todo lo que esta a la vista, que la fibra del alma del hombre sea menos de lo que una vez fue.

Les llamo para que se muestren a si mismos, que se unan a mi y que traigan de vuelta la nobleza perdida del pasado.

Levántense con toda la moral superior y la valentía de este tiempo y la justicia de este mundo en el que vivimos.

DIONASUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum